Wednesday, June 3, 2015

A moment of doubt.

Today as I was thinking about all the fun things I want to do for next year homeschooling I thought to myself this is going to be great and fun! (Optimistically)
I think how fun it's going to be and then 4pm rolls around and I think how exhausted I am. I even get a 6 hour break from my little man each day and I am still exhausted. How is it going to be when I don't get that daily break. I then realize that our lives will be on a new routine and we will all adjust.

  I go on with my daily routine and bedtime comes around and my son says " mom I need to go to bed so I can enjoy my last day of school tomorrow".  For some reason my heart broke. I felt so bad I am about to pull him away from school. As a mom you always just want what makes your kids happy.
I had to say to myself that he has been complaining everyday about school and how long and boring it is and he is just excited that it's the last day before summer! What kid isn't excited for their last day of school!
Homeschooling is a huge life change and it's scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment